Monday, October 25, 2010


We are going through the rigamarole of trying to get the shipping organised, with only 10 days left until we need to get all the stuff OUT of the house.

We have a realistic quote now from one company, and are waiting on the second company to send a quote through. We are hopeful that we will just scrape through under budget on the shipping for the company to pay the full bill, even though we're only taking 3 cubic metres of stuff.  Most of that stuff is Martin's music gear - guitars, amps, pedals, records.

I can think of at least one person who wouldn't be upset if we can't fit it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment