Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What's on your desk?

I just read this article in the Guardian. I definitely have the messier desk, when compared with my two Vietnamese officemates. I couldn't tell you if they despise me for it or not...

My desk contains (broadly from left to right):
  • One plastic 30cm ruler - with a deep split in it (woops!).
  • Empty glasses case
  • Almost empty paper towel tube
  • One ill-fitting belt
  • On half empty coffee mug
  • Handcream
  • Chewing gum - a massive pottle
  • Post-it notes
  • One empty CD case
  • Someone else's business card
  • One stolen stapler
  • One highlighter (also stolen)
  • One cheap ballpoint pen (I believe I legitimately own this one - but have no proof...)
  • One used paper towel, containing the last bit of gum I chewed
  • Random papers - mostly useless - though a couple of them I do refer to on a daily basis, so they're where they should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment